You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Skin Consortium. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 14th 2006, 11:58pm

[Skin Help] - Lithium by Quadhelix.

Hello there, first of all i'd like to apologise if this is the incorrect place to post this message, but it seemed like a possibility.

I recently downloaded the Lithium skin by Quadhelix, however I have a small problem with it. I would like to place it on my right hand monitor, however because it automatically sticks to the far left of the primary monitor, it refuses to stay in my right hand monitor.

I've poked around a little and found nothing that can stop it anchoring to the left, so i've come here. I have no winamp skinning experience, however I do have an understanding of code and the very basics of winamp skinning.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Thank you.

Friday, September 15th 2006, 1:35am

would have to take the coding out of it so it doesnt stick to the monitor. Lots of people ask me this. sorry no fix for now.
Team Skin Consortium
my skins-

Here + 10 more

Rate this thread

Sponsored Links: