You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Skin Consortium. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

pjn123

"Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep"

• "pjn123" started this thread

Name: Pieter

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 8:35pm

ClassicPro v2.02 beta build for testing

Hi everyone

Been a few months without any updates so though is was time to fix some of the issue that was annoying me and a few others in the forum :)

cPro 2
  • Fixed: Hovering over the shuf/rep/mute button triggers news text
  • Fixed: Playlist tab is empty when opening drawer with playlist view (thx iron2000)
  • Fixed: Winamp doesn't always remember its last position on close (thx roybm)
  • Improved: Playlist opens in the last view position when it is triggered by the system (i.e shortcut or menu)

cPro 1&2
  • Fixed: Flac files uses a lot of resources (thx ttuoli)

Will release it if there isn't any regressions since previous version.
Hope it doesn't brake anything 8)

Download here: ClassicPro_2.02_beta1.exe
"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it"

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 8:54pm

Great!
ill give this a test right away

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 8:39am

Hi pjn123,

Thanx for the updates. :thumbsup:

I had not noticed (or heard about) the cPro2 issues you fixed, other than flac file artwork using excessive resources with the artwork widget.

I had never tried to open simultaneous playlist views, but I now see that the playlist view can only be shown in one location at a time. So now with cPro 2 skins, other locations automatically change to something else when necessary. But with cPro 1 skins, the playlist tab is still emptied when opening the drawer with a playlist view. I assume this behaviour can not be changed. The drawer view does automatically switch to the equalizer if it was already open when the playlist tab is selected. Is this because the equalizer is the first drawer selection?

Tuesday, September 3rd 2013, 11:12pm

Hi pjn123,

While on the topic of the playlist view, please look at the following thread on the Winamp forum.

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=369118

What works with the Winamp Bento skins does not work with cPro2. Is there anyway to do the same with cPro skins (1 and/or 2)? Or can an option be added to increase the size of this info 15 to 30%?

Name: Victor

Wednesday, September 4th 2013, 12:55am

That´s funny.. just today I saw the tag "allowmapping=0" and wonder what it would be for.. In default cpro skins is like that (every skinner can change it though), there may be a good reason PJN put it that way.. but it isn´t hard to change it so it can be modified.. the only thing missing is a good reason ;)

EDIT: Metrolirycs changed something in its.. API / Script / Code? and now it doesn´t work anymore... =(
Too bad, please if anybody knows about a good site to retrieve lyrics post it!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Victhor" (Sep 4th 2013, 1:56am)

pjn123

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 7:59pm

I had never tried to open simultaneous playlist views, but I now see that the playlist view can only be shown in one location at a time. So now with cPro 2 skins, other locations automatically change to something else when necessary. But with cPro 1 skins, the playlist tab is still emptied when opening the drawer with a playlist view. I assume this behaviour can not be changed. The drawer view does automatically switch to the equalizer if it was already open when the playlist tab is selected. Is this because the equalizer is the first drawer selection?

Due to the limitations of Winamp 5, a component can only show on one place at a time. So since we don't want an empty space in the skin it have to change to something else. On my to do list I want to change the "something else" to the previous active tab/view. Currently its the EQ (drawer), ML (main view) or cover view (mini area).

As for the font mapper - Looks like it will disregard the font calibri (in default cpro2 skin) if you for example try to map Calibri to Arial just because the font name in the skin file is calibri and not Calibri. So Victhor should maybe change all the calibri's to Calibri ;)
But I see there is some "wasabi" colors (i.e non system fonts) in the font mapper's font list - maybe there is a way to add more to the list - then we can add "cpro2.font.status.text" and all the other.. might be easier to correct font sizes like this.

@Victhor - Also noticed some Reader providers not working anymore - Will have to review them before final version, thx!
PS: Can't really remember why there is a allowmapping=0 and what it does.... :P

pjn123

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 9:02pm

v2.02 beta 2

New beta version:

- Bundled skin shouldn't give error about it being designed for a newer cPro version anymore
- Fixed hover layer on shuf/rep/mute/aot button (normal + shade mode)
pjn123 has attached the following file:

Tuesday, September 17th 2013, 3:10pm

Minor thing: general window's close button hover state apparently doesn't have a proper gammagroup assigned, so is not linked with main player's close button hover.

The same happens with the Winamp bolt / menu button in the shade mode, but this time is with the normal mode (not hover), maybe it should be linked with the normal Bolt button.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Victhor" (Sep 17th 2013, 4:23pm)

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 10:14pm

The "snap window" feature is a mimic actually isn´t it? I ask because it would be like cool to have the Hotkeys Win7 natively assign to this feature: Win + left / right / up / down.
The cool thing about it, is that you can actually have a "splitted window" in a 2 monitor setting (right now if you have it in Extended mode you can´t, one of the sides takes Winamp to the next monitor..)

Friday, January 10th 2014, 5:55pm

I been out of the loop for awhile :/
I see you fixed the re-size issue and I wanted to thank you all very much!!
Keep up the great work :)

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 5:32am

Hi pjn123,

Happy New Year!

Now that the sale of Winamp has been officially announced and Winamp will continue, will you be releasing a final of the last cPro 2.02 beta code?

Is there a way to replace the BroswerPro in the cPro v1 skins with the Web Reader in the cPro v2 skins?

pjn123

Thursday, January 16th 2014, 9:23pm

Happy new year!

Might be just the spark Winamp needs.

Want to port the browser with the available graphics so will see how things turns out.

The next cpro version is coming.. just slowly :P
Hopefully Q1 2014

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 11:32am

death here? 5 month nothings?? ....

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 3:14pm

Here we die and resurrect over and over.. or you could better label cpro like a "slow development".. like Winamp itself actually.. :D

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 9:55am

i think beta 2.02 running good without any problems..

im only missing in using "webradio" no song view on screen (only blending info or seperat info window alt+3)
and by save Online-Radio-List show it only IP address.. a sperate Row for Manuel writing Name would be nice

all others perfect^^

pjn123

Monday, June 9th 2014, 8:28pm

@duestereLegende

Yes very slowly ;)
Can you give me an example of what your listening to (maybe save playlist).
Then I can see what is available to work with.

Thanks

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 7:38am

here a Picture to see what i mean( look like History entrys Pic2)

Radio List for exemble with no Song Info on Display

Radio Hazzard of Darkness - http://www.hazzardofdarkness.com/home.html
German Gothic Radio - www.german-gothic-radio.de/ or http://87.98.242.213:8046/stream

on both has you no Song info on main Display

and you can this online adress/channel only save in a playlist when you this entry move out from history.. a directly save button/option in actually playlist would be nice :)
duestereLegende has attached the following images:
  • Winamp-Onlineradio.jpg
  • Winamp-Onlineradio2.jpg

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "duestereLegende" (Jun 10th 2014, 7:57am)

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 12:16pm

Hi,

I've been using the current MiniLyrics plug-in by Crintsoft for the past few weeks and have found a way to integrate it with the cPro 2.02 beta 2 engine and cPro 1 & 2 skins, instead of using it as a separate window. The problem is that the auto close option on the tab header for the integrated panel is enabled and greyed out (not accessible), so switching to another panel causes the panel to close. I can get the panel back by using Winamp's main context menu, but then the MiniLyrics entry is shown multiple times. All but 1 of these entries are false and clicking on the false ones just makes them disappear without bringing the panel back.

I know there were problems with MiniLyrics and cPro back in 2008. Are these issues still not fixed?

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 12:44pm

I have another question/problem. The playlist editor can be shown in the right side panel or in a panel under a tab header or in the drawer. I made the mistake of enabling the auto close option for the panel under the tab header for 1 of my installed cPro 2 skins and now can only access the playlist editor in the right side panel or the drawer in all of my installed cPro 2 skins. How do I get the playlist editor panel under the tab header back? I still can use the playlist editor in all 3 places with my installed cPro 1 skins.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Aminifu" (Jul 6th 2014, 12:56pm)

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 4:06pm

I have a solution for the last one: close the right drawer - open the bottom drawer and select the playlist there - close that drawer - right click somewhere clear and select "Playlist editor" - It should open on the Tabs area. If it doesn't, try closing and re-opening Winamp.

Let me know how it goes.