You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Skin Consortium. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

• "martin.deimos" started this thread

Name: Martin

Wednesday, March 10th 2010, 10:38am

Winamp @ SXSW

The Winamp team's heading to Austin for SXSW 2010. In between catching shows and stuffing our faces with some Texas barbecue, we plan on having our own meet & greet. Stop by and learn how to use the Winamp platform to create a customized media player for artists, venues, festivals or pretty much anything you can think of.

Read on...

Consultant for Software and Systems Engineering @ CQSE | mpdeimos @ twitter | mpdeimos.com
Past Projects: Winamp for Android | Songpier - Every Song becomes an App | Winamp

Name: Julian W.

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 6:39am

Sounds interesting! I'd like to go but.. Other side of the world and whatnot D'= Graphic image looks good :D
--- Jay Spannerz ---
View my DA page here

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

• "martin.deimos" started this thread

Name: Martin

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 8:31am

cannot attend either...
Consultant for Software and Systems Engineering @ CQSE | mpdeimos @ twitter | mpdeimos.com
Past Projects: Winamp for Android | Songpier - Every Song becomes an App | Winamp

Cozmoz

Master

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 3:50pm

Same here, I'm in the UK, it would be nice to do something in europe if we could gather together a decent sized crowd.
Riding the sea of tranquillity.

Name: Julian W.

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 11:09pm

Or australia... Not many people would attend though D'=
--- Jay Spannerz ---
View my DA page here