You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Skin Consortium. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 10:38pm

I use shade mode on occasion I keep it mostly at the top of my screen when im browsing and I keep it lowered when im designing.

I have hotkey buttons on my keyboard that change songs so I rarely actually see the media player unless I use shademode, so i think its rather important. And one of the easiest things to skin in a theme.

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

• "martin.deimos" started this thread

Name: Martin

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 7:13am

hm it's the easiest thing, but most annoying one for me...
Consultant for Software and Systems Engineering @ CQSE | mpdeimos @ twitter | mpdeimos.com
Past Projects: Winamp for Android | Songpier - Every Song becomes an App | Winamp

Name: Julian W.

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 10:27pm

Don't really like the tiny little buttons XD
--- Jay Spannerz ---
View my DA page here

Monday, April 26th 2010, 8:22pm

Shade mode

I use it almost all of the time. I usually have so many widows open on my screens that I keep it tucked up in the upper right hand corner of monitor #2. I have an extensive music libary and always have something playing...winamp is always open. If I need to do anything unusual, I will open to the full window, but it always goes back to shade mode.

Name: Julian W.

Saturday, May 1st 2010, 12:03am

Yeah, fair enough :3 I'm happy with one monitor hehe
--- Jay Spannerz ---
View my DA page here

Saturday, September 25th 2010, 3:10pm

Yeah I like the shade mode but in my way... :)

Another idea is a horizontal iphone-like skin eh? maybe...
terireme has attached the following image:
  • DSC000198.jpg

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "terireme" (Sep 26th 2010, 4:30am)

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

• "martin.deimos" started this thread

Name: Martin

Saturday, September 25th 2010, 5:30pm

I've done a dashboard view for vortex. this one is similar. But in the end it wastes space compared to a real shade
Consultant for Software and Systems Engineering @ CQSE | mpdeimos @ twitter | mpdeimos.com
Past Projects: Winamp for Android | Songpier - Every Song becomes an App | Winamp

Saturday, September 25th 2010, 6:55pm

Only I had to alter the code of shade.maki to fit the shape...

it's easy to do that!!!

pjn123

"Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep"

Name: Pieter

Saturday, September 25th 2010, 8:57pm

A vertical shade might be good since screens are very wide these days so theres more real-estate on the sides than on top/bottom.

But a nano style one... cpro2's normal mode is suppose to be resized to very small widths... but it wont look like a ipod nano though ;)
"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it"

Sunday, September 26th 2010, 4:14am

Right, a cpro2's normal mode is resizable vertically or horizontally, but this iphone-like skin can't be resizable
and its normal style is vertical so another mode of the skin must be horizontal or a shade mode like this.
A shade mode like this, the nano style one, is made because of disappearing the middle body of the skin.