You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Skin Consortium. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SLoB

SLoB

• "SLoB" started this thread

Friday, November 20th 2009, 12:32am

Xion 1.0 Build 125 Public Release OUT NOW!! GO GRAB IT

Cliff over at Xion HQ has just release the public build 125 after over a year of extensive fixes, changes, additions. Loads of cool stuff in Xion is making it one of the great players out there which is easy to skin.

What you waiting for? Go Grab The Latest Xion Build NOW!!!!

EDIT:Here is the last update (April 2013), that News page is a bit outdated. The new build has a new default skin design -quite awesome- by Pureav.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Victhor" (Oct 13th 2013, 10:04pm)

Friday, November 20th 2009, 3:39pm

WOW! This is a must Have SLOB! Totally different.
Quadhelix has attached the following image:
  • xion.jpg
Team Skin Consortium
my skins-

Here + 10 more

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

Name: Martin

Saturday, November 21st 2009, 11:21am

wow, great release! great skin!

will dld once i am back in munich -- atm in my hometown :D

this looks also like i have a good guideline of how cPro::Flex should work (standardframe)
Consultant for Software and Systems Engineering @ CQSE | mpdeimos @ twitter | mpdeimos.com
Past Projects: Winamp for Android | Songpier - Every Song becomes an App | Winamp

WinstonGFX

Saturday, November 21st 2009, 5:15pm

Yay, we will finally get the Last.FM plug-in updated so I can scrobble and use Xion regularly again.

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 9:03am

the effects that are possible now are quite cool!
seems we should promote xion a bit more by offering skins :D
Consultant for Software and Systems Engineering @ CQSE | mpdeimos @ twitter | mpdeimos.com
Past Projects: Winamp for Android | Songpier - Every Song becomes an App | Winamp

WinstonGFX

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 6:00pm

I have 2 half completed Xion skins that have been in the works for like 6 months.... when my life slows down a bit, I'll finish them.

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 10:30pm

great news.

CliffCawley

Professional

Wednesday, November 25th 2009, 3:22am

Hi all,

Its great to hear you're all enjoying or will soon be enjoying using the latest Xion!

I look forward to seeing some more quality skins from Skin Consortium. Let me know if there's anything that I can help with. If you feel there is something missing, be sure to visit the Xion website as I added a feedback tab on the left side of the website so that features can be suggested and voted for.

If you'd like to have a chat about anything, feel free to drop me a line on the Xion contact page ( http://xion.r2.com.au/index.php?page=contact ), or PM me here.

Can't wait to see the skins you guys come up with, using all the new features and the new skinnable playlist!

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
r2 Studios
http://xion.r2.com.au/
http://www.r2.com.au/

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

Wednesday, November 25th 2009, 6:32am

Hey Cliff!

I mostly miss a media library. Or at least a Filebrowser utility (since i have a really good tagged music collection - /%artis%/%year% - %album%/). I guess the filebrowser should be easy to implement?

CliffCawley

Professional

Friday, November 27th 2009, 10:23pm

Hey Cliff!

I mostly miss a media library. Or at least a Filebrowser utility (since i have a really good tagged music collection - /%artis%/%year% - %album%/). I guess the filebrowser should be easy to implement?
Heya Martin,

Ah yes, I could do something simple in the mean time, however I'm looking at properly implementing the Library next. I think its the only other large missing feature from Xion

Cliff :)
Cliff Cawley
r2 Studios
http://xion.r2.com.au/
http://www.r2.com.au/

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

Friday, November 27th 2009, 10:34pm

yea deffo!
maybe let it use the great playlist frame as well!

Saturday, December 5th 2009, 10:24pm

great stuff, ive been going to class and piled to the brim with projects, I'll have to revisit my skins that I left hanging a few months back...

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

Monday, December 7th 2009, 1:21pm

yay!

Name: Victor

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 10:07pm

Updated first post, a bit late but coudn´t let it outdated since it´s in the "News & Announcements" section and the program was repeteadly updated since 2009...