You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Skin Consortium. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Made in Poland

Professional

• "Made in Poland" started this thread

Tuesday, November 4th 2008, 4:19pm

Language packs for classicPro

Here's the full list (with polish translations) of entries used to translate the classicPro in 1.04 version.

Download - Wasabi_cPro.zip

I make it with method of trial and error and I think it include all of posibles strings to translate. I mark several what for unknown reasons don't work. I don't include multilines strings (this break with "\n") becouse they don't translate too.
Winamp 5.5x + Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium @ PAX drivers mod + Logitech Z-5500 Digital THX

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "moras86" (Nov 5th 2008, 11:14am)

pjn123

"Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep"

Name: Pieter

Tuesday, November 4th 2008, 5:15pm

Thanks MIP ;)

We hope that winamp can support languagepacks in classicPro very soon.
Then we can add all the packs inside classicpro and when you select your normal language pack and classicpro have that language it will use those translations too.

I'll also check all the translations you included and check if I can help out with stuff like "Unknown Album" ;)

I'll also ask the Winamp developers now when its planned to enable 3rd party skins ;)

Cheers!
"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it"

pjn123

Tuesday, November 4th 2008, 8:55pm

An update on the Polish language pack.

Sorry, I forgot PepeSoft (the official translator for Winamp Polish) is already doing the language pack so although your work is appreciated we already have someone to translate for Polish.(PepeSoft already posted it a while back in the Winamp.com forums) At least I think I saw a few strings in your pack that wasn’t in other work-in-progress translation packs for cpro.. so your effort isn’t all lost ;)
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?…955#post2378955

Hope to get a timewindow on the implementation on the 3rd party languagepacks in skins ;)

Atm here is the the people that will probably cover each language:
- Polish = PepeSoft
- German = Koopatrooper
- Russian = NickMikh
- Afrikaans = pjn123

Anyone else that would like to translate their language please post in this thread so that we don’t forget you ;)

When Winamp finally supports it we'll post the final version that you guys can translate (will probably just have a few minor edits)

NickMikh

Administrator

Wednesday, November 5th 2008, 8:32am

Here is my C-Pro translation.
I took Koopatrooper's file, but many strings do not work :( though seem to be spelled correctly.
Include the content of this file into Wasabi.xml in Russian pack for it to work.
NickMikh has attached the following file:
  • Wasabi_part.txt (9.95 kB - 288 times downloaded - latest: Aug 4th 2017, 11:09pm)
My Skin: Bach Skin
Skin Consortium Skin: Core-X5; MiPod

pjn123

Wednesday, November 5th 2008, 10:01am

Yes I'll sort out all the strings when we can include this in cpro. If thats not in wa5.55 then I'll sort it out so that people can do the manual insert into their current langpack

moras86

Professional

• "moras86" started this thread

Wednesday, November 5th 2008, 11:26am

Sorry, I forgot PepeSoft (the official translator for Winamp Polish) is already doing the language pack so although your work is appreciated we already have someone to translate for Polish.(PepeSoft already posted it a while back in the Winamp.com forums) At least I think I saw a few strings in your pack that wasn’t in other work-in-progress translation packs for cpro.. so your effort isn’t all lost ;)
I know this. At May I send my cPro translation to Paweł Porwisz but he don't answer for my mail. Besides I saw his last Official Polish Winamp translation and it's incomplite.

PS. Translation for cPro 1.05 beta should include one more line: <translation from="Select Mini view" to="Wybierz małą szufladę" />
Winamp 5.5x + Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium @ PAX drivers mod + Logitech Z-5500 Digital THX

pjn123

Wednesday, November 5th 2008, 12:07pm

I'll see if I'll have time to do the official base language example for cpro sometime this month(probably will have the week after next week). Will then include all the stuff that can be translated. Will probably have a new browserpro so that will also be easier to translate.

v1.05 will include more strings so thats why I dont want to do anything final atm ;)
Will keep you guys up to date

Pawel

Professional

Monday, November 17th 2008, 4:42pm

I know this. At May I send my cPro translation to Paweł Porwisz but he don't answer for my mail. Besides I saw his last Official Polish Winamp translation and it's incomplite.

PS. Translation for cPro 1.05 beta should include one more line:
Thanks for your work Moras86.
Don't worry about polish translation for Cpro. I am working on it. It will be included in the newest Winamp translation (polish wlz).
Pieter, we are waiting for official translation file for cPro (of course, we can help in creating this file :P).
Regards,
-Pawel (Official Winamp translator)

pjn123

Monday, November 17th 2008, 5:41pm

Replied your email Pawel ;)

pjn123

Sunday, February 15th 2009, 1:04pm

We're busy translating Cpro!

If your intrested in helping please PM me.