You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Skin Consortium. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

• "martin.deimos" started this thread

Name: Martin

Tuesday, October 28th 2008, 2:40pm

[Launchy Skin] yFlex

this is my newest Launchy skin.

yFlex

A launchy skin that will fit the theme of the upcoming ClassicPro::Flex default skin. This launchy skin fits also to every iPhone or iTouch theme and intergrates smooth in any Windows Vista desktop.

http://www.skinconsortium.com/index.php?…nload&itemID=79
Consultant for Software and Systems Engineering @ CQSE | mpdeimos @ twitter | mpdeimos.com
Past Projects: Winamp for Android | Songpier - Every Song becomes an App | Winamp

Wednesday, February 4th 2009, 11:53pm

This is awesome but i wish there was a blue-windows7-like theme for launchy.

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

• "martin.deimos" started this thread

Name: Martin

Thursday, February 5th 2009, 8:28am

if u create the gfx i can try to code it
Consultant for Software and Systems Engineering @ CQSE | mpdeimos @ twitter | mpdeimos.com
Past Projects: Winamp for Android | Songpier - Every Song becomes an App | Winamp

Saturday, February 7th 2009, 4:13am

I wouldn't even know where to begin except that I can provide you with the graphics with which you could probably form the skin from. considering im making a Xion skin with them...which you can goto the thread for a screenshot of the graphics im using.