You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Skin Consortium. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SLoB

SLoB

• "SLoB" started this thread

Friday, September 19th 2008, 5:52pm

Official cPro - MMD Skin Released

A new age of MMD has arrived!!

With the permission of Sven Kistner (Metrix.de) -Skin Consortium brings you MMD ClassicPro.

Using the Original 70 Color Themes and Original Visualizations - Classic Pro Brings out More in MMD with Built in Lyrics , Album Art, Song info and a new interface! And Much Much More!

cPro - MMD has been enhanced in conjunction with the Winamp cPro Plugin Version 1.04, which adds better colour theme support and brings cPro features to one of the best Winamp Skins of all time - MMD3

Credits-
  • SLoB - Graphics, Color Themes, Special Coding (vizzes)
  • Winstongfx - Graphic Tweaks
  • Iron2000 -Initial Graphics Layout
  • pjn123 - Help, Discussions, Tweaks
  • martin.deimos - Help, Discussions, Tweaks
  • Quadhelix - Promo, Distribution
  • Sven Kistner - Original MMD3
  • Beta Testers - MerTcaN, osmosis
  • Many Thanks to all the SkinConsortium members who contributed to the discussions in the public cPro - MMD thread

Before you get too excited, here is a brief look into what is cPro and why you need it for the new cPro - MMD skin to work.

ClassicPro uses a single user interface so you'll never have to arrange your windows anymore! It loads very fast and uses a very modern interface layout which is very easy to use for beginners but still offers enough for experienced users to play around with it.
ClassicPro supports widgets so you can extend the functions of all your ClassicPro skins! The cPro plugin is updated frequently so your skins will always support the latest Winamp has to offer.
Other benefits include language compatibility, easy playlist search box and auto browse to lyrics, YouTube, Wikipedia and many more sites.

We hope you will enjoy using this skin, please leave some feedback in the Official cPro - MMD Skin Thread , if you didn't like it then don't tell anyone heheh ;)

So what are you waiting for? Transform your Winamp today and check it out, its awesome!

Official cPro - MMD download

Checkout the 1.04 version of cPro - you will need this in order to use this skin.

Enjoy :)

Team SkinConsortium

ae4713

Trainee

Sunday, September 21st 2008, 10:07pm

Congratulations!!!

Love what you have done with MMD3 :headbang: - I knew you guys had been working on it and, WOW, you definitely did not disappoint! Really an amazing job of bringing an update to an already great skin. I love not having to deal with the "Thinger" from the old Winamp 3 days. I do have a question, I saw in the write up that there is a built in lyrics functionality but I'm unable to find it.....could you please point me in the right direction?
We don't just embrace insanity around here, we feel it up, french kiss it and buy it a drink....

SLoB

SLoB

• "SLoB" started this thread

Sunday, September 21st 2008, 10:23pm

Hey ae4713, Welcome to the SC forum :)

Thanks for the props :)

Sure the lyrics can be seen in the bottom draw widget in browser pro, if you scale the skin out, then click on the top right button that points up, you will see 2 buttons top right of the sui right under the volume, click on the up arrow to show the draw, click on the button at the bottom right with the square and 2 lines in the lined section in the draw and navigate to widgets - > browser pro
the draw is now filled with cool places to visit, lyrics is about 5th line down, just double click on it and it should put the song lyrics in the main sui area

Thanks for checking the skin out and cPro :)
Hope you stick around in the forum contributing :) we are always on the lookout for coders, graphic artists, beta testers, we are really friendly here and offer a great community spirit to projects and life itself.

Cheers :)

ae4713

Trainee

Monday, September 22nd 2008, 4:44pm

Thank you....

for the kind welcome and for the quick response. It was like Christmas morning finding all the goodies in the browser pro! Turns out, I have been using the same lyrics site software as a plug in and have loved that cPro integrates it as opposed to opening it into a separate window.

On a different note, I just wanted to say that I have been using cPro since the day it released on Winamp.com and now I just come directly to SC to get the new cPro work (others as well - gotta love the Snowglobe and Music Show is just amazing!) instead of waiting for it to hit Winamp. It seems I'm fundamentally incapable of delaying gratification :D. In any event, I would be very happy to contribute as a beta tester, I'm afraid my talents do not extend to coding and graphic artistry :( but I think I could be useful for beta work-just give a shout.

Thanks again!
We don't just embrace insanity around here, we feel it up, french kiss it and buy it a drink....

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ae4713" (Sep 22nd 2008, 6:39pm)

pjn123

"Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep"

Name: Pieter

Monday, September 22nd 2008, 8:45pm

I changed the beta group to open group. So anyway can just join now if they'll like to.

Goto to your user profile > usergroups

or just follow this link:
http://forums.skinconsortium.com/index.php?page=UserGroups

Join the beta group :D
"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it"

ae4713

Trainee

Monday, September 22nd 2008, 10:40pm

I'm all joined up!

pjn123

"Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep"

Name: Pieter

Monday, September 22nd 2008, 10:47pm

Now you should see the "Beta test" sub forum in the ClassicPro section ;)
Just have to wait for the first beta for 1.05 i guess :P
"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it"