You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Skin Consortium. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Quadhelix" started this thread

Saturday, June 17th 2006, 3:58am

[Skin Proposal] iflex

neko recently gave away all his skins and this was one of them I thought looked really cool called Iflex
Team Skin Consortium
my skins-

Here + 10 more

Saturday, June 17th 2006, 4:17am

Neko is a god of winamp skinning. It would be amazing to see this get coded.

Saturday, June 17th 2006, 11:48am

that doesn't look too godly to me

what I mean is that it seems a bit flat and very small, maybe useless on resolutions beyond 1280x960
enlarged about 50% would mean more usability and space for details
-.-

SLoB

SLoB

Saturday, June 17th 2006, 3:58pm

yea some of his other skins looked awsome, this one is ok but needs some work, but hey the psd is available so i dont see why it couldnt be improved upon!!

SLoB

SLoB

Tuesday, April 3rd 2007, 11:38pm

SLoB:- moved to be picked up for future dev, please update any missing images so work can be seen, thanks

altho not sure if this will be pickedup, perhaps someone can grab the psds with a bit of help from google if this is wanted?

Monday, April 20th 2015, 9:07am

Hello guys, I tried Cpro plugin today and I love it... I dont know much about skinning, and thats why I´m asking if its possible for you to convert the Vision skin into a Cpro skin. I believe it will be the first Slider-Style skin using Cpro plugin.

Rate this thread

Sponsored Links: