pjn123

"Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep"

Name: Pieter

Sunday, July 19th 2009, 12:36pm

Ok there a new version up ;)

:: Version 1.51 (2009-07-20)::
[pjn123]
- Fixed menu no tick bug
- The volume show when change is now back (optional)
- Fixed button tooltip ;)

Just a note that the gfx used for the needle and bg now have 3 version... black, gray and white. The listtext color is read and then a version of the gfx is selected. If you see a skin where you cant see the gfx (like black on black for example) please say so it can be fine tuned.
"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it"

moras86

Professional

Sunday, July 19th 2009, 1:02pm

Great work pjn :thumbsup:
Winamp 5.5x + Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium @ PAX drivers mod + Logitech Z-5500 Digital THX

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 11:15am

2 vu meters for stereo audio?

I like it, but generally there are 2 meters for stereo audio. Any hope of 1 meter/channel in a future version? Tnx.

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

Name: Martin

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 11:44am

good idea :D

if we've time this may be coded
Consultant for Software and Systems Engineering @ CQSE | mpdeimos @ twitter | mpdeimos.com
Past Projects: Winamp for Android | Songpier - Every Song becomes an App | Winamp

Name: Victor

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 1:38pm

Bump!

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 4:54pm

CPRO2 CoolVU Widget

Hi, I modified and recompiled the CoolVU Widget, sothat it will work in
CPro2 skins as well as in CPro1 skins.

I've created a new installer which does the job.
the modified .nsi and the exe file is available here:

http://www.rimkus.it/devel/winamp/cpro/C…CoolVU_2.01.exe
http://www.rimkus.it/devel/winamp/cpro/c…dget-CoolVU.nsi
(maybe somebody can put it up here)

I used the _installer folder which is required for compiling with nsis from here:
https://code.google.com/p/skinconsortium/ (winamp5 folder)

* Note: %WINAMPDIR% means the installation path of winamp

• %WINAMPDIR%\Plugins\ClassicPro\engine\widgets\Load\coolvu.xml (for cpro1)
  • %WINAMPDIR%\Plugins\ClassicPro\engine\widgets\Load\v2\coolvu.xml (for cpro2 watch out for the new button identifier!! (I changed it for the settings button in CoolVU )
  • %WINAMPDIR%\Plugins\ClassicPro\engine\widgets\Data\CoolVu\* (the *.m files are the source files)
  • %WINAMPDIR%\Plugins\ClassicPro\engine\widgets\cpro-widget-CoolVU.nsi (installer source file for the widget)

What I exactly did was:
  1. Copy the %WINAMPDIR\Plugins\ClassicPro\engine\widgets\Load\coolvu.xml to Load\V2
  2. Changed the Button Identifiers in the %WINAMPDIR%\Plugins\ClassicPro\engine\widgets\Load\V2\coolvu.xml
    -->I found the Buttton Identifiers in %WINAMPDIR\Plugins\ClassicPro\engine\widgets\Plugins\ClassicPro\engine\two\xml\player-elements-sui.xml
    and used cpro2.gen.menu.1/cpro2.gen.menu.2/cpro2.gen.menu.3
  3. Checked out the Source from the skinconsortium project at google from the link above, see svn checkout
  4. copied the folder from %CHECKOUTFOLDER%\skinconsortium-read-only\Plugins\ClassicPro\_installer to %WINAMPDIR%\Plugins\ClassicPro\
  5. Download and installed nsis compiler from http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Download
  6. compiled the CoolVU installer file %WINAMPDIR%\Plugins\ClassicPro\engine\widgets\cpro-widget-CoolVU.nsi

Kind regards Raver

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ravermeister" (Dec 24th 2015, 6:00pm) with the following reason: Explained how to update cpro1 to cpro2 widgets updated link location

Name: Victor

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 1:02pm

Good, your installer placed the VU on cPro1 and 2. I'm gathering those files and references and will try to do the same with PictureBox Widget.
From a quick look seems like the change you made to the button was the most needed to make it work properly (besides the obvious change of paths). Good choice

On a side note, not actually related to your work, I'd like to have the control buttons (on any widget) to auto-hide, just like the album art panel button does, but I guess I'll have to dig a little more to achieve that one..