You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Skin Consortium. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 11th 2010, 9:03pm

Komodo problems

Ok I am getting annoyed. I discovered the komodo skin/plugin and downloaded it. Installed using the executable and everytime I go to launch it it tells me I need the komodo plugin to continue, I thought that was what I just installed? When I click OK it redirects me to the main komodo website where the ONLY download is the download I just downloaded

help?

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 3:51am

same happens for me...I just gave up.
Win7 64.

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 1:50pm

same happens for me...I just gave up.
Win7 64.

I am running win7 32.

Know of any alternative skins/plugins that work with 7 that are similar by any chance?

Name: Julian W.

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 10:37am

Windows XP 32bit

You're probably running (or trying to run) a skin that requires a script from Komodo. ;)
I suggest you download SC:Pro and Komodo. Sure it's a lot but ... IMO Komodo is a good plugin.
--- Jay Spannerz ---
View my DA page here

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 2:03pm

Windows XP 32bit

You're probably running (or trying to run) a skin that requires a script from Komodo. ;)
I suggest you download SC:Pro and Komodo. Sure it's a lot but ... IMO Komodo is a good plugin.
Too much work for a skin/plugin. When they fix it to run on Win7 then I will try again.

Monday, November 8th 2010, 3:40pm

Installed this on an XP 32Bit tablet and am getting the SAME exact error. I am surprised that a place that tries to charge you for one of their skins would allow their free one to be so buggy.

prankpeter

Unregistered

Monday, September 5th 2011, 10:26am

prankpeter spams a spam

Name: Julian W.

Monday, September 12th 2011, 9:45am

Good lord dude, f--k off!
--- Jay Spannerz ---
View my DA page here

SLoB

SLoB

Monday, September 12th 2011, 10:53am