You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Skin Consortium. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Spannerz" started this thread

Name: Julian W.

Saturday, November 6th 2010, 2:16am

Christmas 2010 skin

Well, I haven't been doing work in Winamp for quite a while - end of school and everything.
I'm pleased to announce I'll have the end of this year free, as well as next year, to work and play,
as I've applied and deferred a course in Bachelor of Creative Industries and Bachelor of ICT.

Anywhom, I have a big come-back planned.
First of all, I've updated the Cover Art Mode for CPRO2 - find it attached with one of my posts
in one of the beta test threads. I've added black text with a white glow - something I've been meaning to do for ages.

Secondly, I'm working on a smooth, all-new skin (fullscreen and collapsed, of course)
that will feature buttons such as seen in Blender or Linux. I shall post a demo piccie when I get the chance. :D

Peace to all! ^^
--- Jay Spannerz ---
View my DA page here

• "Spannerz" started this thread

Name: Julian W.

Sunday, November 7th 2010, 7:36am

Sorry for the second post, but this is an update.
Find what I have in mind attached (final product will look so much better)
Spannerz has attached the following image:
  • sandbox.png
--- Jay Spannerz ---
View my DA page here

martin.deimos

Ex-Nullsoftie

Name: Martin

Friday, November 12th 2010, 10:16am

He, I've initially though you want to create a skin for xmas :)

good design tho!
Consultant for Software and Systems Engineering @ CQSE | mpdeimos @ twitter | mpdeimos.com
Past Projects: Winamp for Android | Songpier - Every Song becomes an App | Winamp