You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Monday, May 1st 2017, 1:44pm

Author: osmosis

ClassicPro v2.03 beta (27 April 2017)

Welcome back Pieter! Great to see these long-standing bugs fixed, and looking forward to the XUI script jibberish being fixed. I had a request I wanted to make for the NowPlaying widget; I've been hacking it to remove the reflection and I was hoping that hiding the reflection could be added officially: http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?…416#post3056416 Thanks for all your work over the years!

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 6:57am

What skin are you using right now?

Where's cPro Metro hiding? Haven't heard tell of that one before! For awhile now I've been using Winamp Modern in windowshade, stretched wide enough to have a sizable albumart and playlist editor docked below it. Yup, that's right. I'm rocking it oldschool.

Friday, September 17th 2010, 7:53pm

[Work in Progress] Windows UI based CproXui skin (No Name Yet)

Whoops! I didn't mean Chrome OS, I meant native OS "chrome", that is to say borders/windowframes. I was wondering if that way you could get control over the titlebar to do a custom menu along the lines of how Opera and the new Firefox betas are.

Friday, September 17th 2010, 12:50am

[Work in Progress] Windows UI based CproXui skin (No Name Yet)

Great idea! Any way to go native OS chrome on the frame? Might be able to do the custom frame buttons that way a la Firefox/Opera/Office2010..

Thursday, September 9th 2010, 12:24am

Songbird theme.

I'd like to throw my penny in the wishing well for a Songbird Gonzo 2.0-styled cPro skin of some kind. I guess it might have to wait for cPro2 since the UI elements are moved around and such, but people sure are getting annoyed at the Songbird Dev team and it'd be pretty amusing to poach some users back from the nest.

Monday, August 30th 2010, 2:44am

cPro - minimal

Just beautiful. New favourite

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 4:41pm

Bento with Lyricsplugin Tab

Haha in my opinion the way I tag things is more right than the lyrics database's way, and it should have a fuzzier look-up Thanks Pieter.

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 3:54am

Bento with Lyricsplugin Tab

Just discovered this hack the other day.. so handy! However, is there any way for it to include an editable address bar? Even just an area where you could modify what artist and title it's sending would be perfect. This would be for those cases where the way it's tagged isn't the same as it might be in the lyrics database (if you have featurings, etc. added on to the titles, for example).

Thursday, February 19th 2009, 9:33pm

Snap shut side Playlist leaving Widget box.

Quoted from "martin.deimos" doh i don't know the cpro skin you're using... Insekticid by iron2000, probably my favorite because of the high contrast orange hehe. @pieter: Thanks!

Wednesday, February 18th 2009, 8:14pm

Snap shut side Playlist leaving Widget box.

I'd like to be able to snap close the playlist in the side area allowing it to open in it's tab while leaving the tag viewer (with it's nice large album art) open on the side. Just in case my meaning isn't clear, I've selected the playlist area in this screenshot as the one I'd like to be able to close allowing the tab to work again.

Monday, January 5th 2009, 5:01pm

Cpro Skin of the Year

MMD was great but i've still gotta go with cPro Insekticid. Love that high contrast.

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 3:40am

Album Art Rotator (IPOD Style)

Quoted from "leechbite" i wish there was a way to access ml dbase and display all the albums and not just the ones on the pl. it would make this widget a lot more useful imo. heck yes. is this not possible? it's really the only way to go.

Friday, October 31st 2008, 3:46pm

BrowserPro for Bento?

So not exactly a CPro wish, and I forget if I've seen info along these lines on here before, but I would love to have BrowserPro functionality for Winamp Bento/Big Bento. I switched back to Big Bento today and miss my automatic lyrics search

Tuesday, August 5th 2008, 12:25am

RE: Update

Quoted from "Joonas" Yeah, I can reproduce it. Kinda low priority but I'll see what I can find out. I reported the bug to Joonas. Turns out Dynamic Library does that to the menu regardless of whether cPro is installed; you can see it with any modern skin vs a classic skin. Hopefully he'll have a fix for it soon.

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 7:38pm

Color themes or lack of

alkey if you read my posts more closely I think you'll find the solutions.. try closing Winamp with Erbium or Insomnis open and then restarting Winamp, then see if the colorthemes show where pieter just said they should be. If they do show there, then it's the same problem I had and is most likely caused by a 3rd party plugin.

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 4:41am

cPro - MMD3

Can't believe this has been backburnered for so long. Looks like you were so close to having it finished; seems great so far!

Thursday, July 24th 2008, 4:33am

Color themes or lack of

Quoted from "pjn123" osmosis do you have any 3rd party plugins installed? (Winamp goes a little mad here with stuff like AlbumList2... there might be more...?) Your right, it is a 3rd party plugin.. I took them all out and adding them back, found the culprit was (i might have guessed..) Dynamic Library v2.0. I guess Joonas needs to use a slightly cleaner way to alter the menus..

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 6:26pm

Color themes or lack of

Yeah, I just hacked a bunch of garbage from old skins I don't use anymore out of there and now it works! Awesome. Edit: Though I think I've found a bug. Even with a fresh studio.xnf, there're problems with the Color Themes menus and other cPro related right-click Options submenu items not disappearing when you switch to another skin (I opened Winamp with insomnis and then switched to Winamp classic base skin). Appears to happen the other way too (ie. starting winamp in a classic skin then moving...

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 6:08pm

Color themes or lack of

Haha well alkey, I wasn't actually offering advice, just further reporting what I assumed was the same problem as I wa sexperiencing it. Either way, pieter was right, it's a studio.xnf problem and removing it (and losing all of my long-tweaked window sizes and skin settings) will resolve it.

Monday, July 21st 2008, 6:46pm

Color themes or lack of

I've got the version of Insomnis v2 that pieter posted on the WA forums. I don't see the colorthemes in Preferences | Modern Skins | Color Themes or in the right-click menu Options | Color Themes. They only show under the Color Themes display of the bottom drawer.

Sponsored Links: