You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 282.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 6:24pm

Author: Victhor

ClassicPro v2.03 beta (27 April 2017)

@Aminifu: I thought about it at some point while doing Komodo X but I've found it way too hard to implement so ended up ditching it. Besides it wasn't all that justified since there ain't so many components you can see on the skin at once (only ML + PL). Maybe on the once planned "Komodo cPro" (sort of the same Komodo X version but with the ENTIRE cPro engine working where now is ML + PL) I'll be able to implement it.

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 5:55pm

Next cPro skins (teaser pics!)

"Almost" FOUR YEARS LATER.. the last one is here: http://victhor.deviantart.com/art/cPro2-Grafito-by-Veroka-and-Victhor-673050048 XD

Monday, March 27th 2017, 5:59pm

Excellent! this build is working great so far, one more build to go and cPro is as perfect as it can be (well, in some years we can aim for a "cPro for big resolutions" heh..). This is my bug list now (just for summarizing purposes): - On Playlist search box, jibberish characters appear on right-click history after a few searches (10 +). - Shade mode does not extend to the whole right on bigger resolutions. - Part of the shade PNG is not used (where the background of the Always on Top button wou...

Friday, March 10th 2017, 11:07am

Ahhh... so good to be back.. you've been missed budy =)

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 2:45am

Skin Consortium's freezing

Sad to be me the one nailing the coffin, but after so much spam and so little user's activity, I think the best is to "freeze" the forums. Cleaned as much as possible to leave a neat forum that can serve as a reference for future skinners and users looking for complete projects as well as some cool betas not published elsewhere. Skin's consotium's GIT repo is now here: https://github.com/skinconsortium More Winamp stuff I'm mantaining as much as I can is found here: http://winampers.deviantart.c...

Monday, July 18th 2016, 1:42am

[Finished Lite Skin] 1010 Fullscreen

An update is about to come for the original submission, just got stuck due to a random error on the Submission process. Guess we'll have to hold on..

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 4:58am

[Finished Lite Skin] 1010 Fullscreen

Quoted from "ariszlo" Is this skin still maintained? It has an annoying bug and an obsolete feature that is no longer functional. The annoying bug is that the Color Themes menu item is multiplied in the Options submenu of the right-click menu. The obsolete feature is "Check for Skinupdates at Startup" trying to launch http://www.skinconsortium.com/updatemanager/fully.htm (404 Page Not Found). Ey, been years since this skin had any update (nor the site, for the case..). We'll have more luck tryi...

Friday, April 15th 2016, 1:28am

ClassicPro can't find Winamp

Sorry for the eternal delay to reply this, I almost see ONLY spammers around here.. If you have Winamp not properly installed then is likely that the cPro installer won't find it. You need to do a proper install of Winamp, but I guess you already did that..

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 10:12pm

attempt to play a song and it just cycles through all songs without playing anything.

It is indeed a Winamp problem. Seems like you have some lost references to your music files, did you move your music folder to another disc?. If so, basically you need to update it; by throwing all your music folders into the Media Library and then going Right click > Remove.. > All dead files or by going to Prefs > Media Library > Local Library > Watch folders tab > Add your music folder if it's not there and check "Automatically remove missing files" and click "Rescan now". If it doesn't solve...

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 2:28pm

Ghost in the shell: SAC skin

If this is a spam post, it's pretty accurate in the subject.. well done for the spam machine. If it´s not, you forgot to attach the image.... ... ... . ...........

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 1:51am

Some skins have weird notifier font

You're not getting much eyeballs here.. continuing the original thread will be better (I answered there already).

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 1:02pm

Cool VU Widget

Good, your installer placed the VU on cPro1 and 2. I'm gathering those files and references and will try to do the same with PictureBox Widget. From a quick look seems like the change you made to the button was the most needed to make it work properly (besides the obvious change of paths). Good choice On a side note, not actually related to your work, I'd like to have the control buttons (on any widget) to auto-hide, just like the album art panel button does, but I guess I'll have to dig a littl...

Tuesday, November 11th 2014, 1:33am

cProXUI UNITY 2014 v1.4

A PROJECT FOR THE COMMUNITY, BY THE COMMUNITY! More info on the UNITY 2014 project and goodies: CHECK OUT THIS COLLECTION. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: cProXUI Unity 2014 - CHRISTMAS EDITION!! New v1.4 with lots of changes and improvements: + Added option to show minimize & maximize buttons (CTRL + Click on the styler changer button). + Added Live Seeker with flashing light like in cPro2 skins (to clumsily disable it delete infoseek_lig...

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 1:38pm

Cool VU Widget

Bump!

Thursday, October 9th 2014, 2:46am

Plugins created tabs...

What I meant was that those builds I mentioned tried to fix the issue but never made it. They actually give up on it, the issue is in the Winamp side (if I recall correctly) so that's why I thinik maybe DrO can do something to alivianate Pieter's work, but I doubt it could happen any time soon. One alternatives is having the ability for Winamp skin to use dettached along "docked" windows (mix of a SUI and a "Windowed" skin, let's call it an hybrid, I like that word ). That's an idea that was flo...

Wednesday, October 8th 2014, 5:30am

Plugins created tabs...

Like I told you, there are some things I can answer and others I could only point it out to the ones who really know.. In this case, what you asked is in my knowledge yard =D : The behaviour you point out is sort of a bug in Winamp's skinning engine, it was pointed out before, cPro devs tried to fix it through a build or two, but eventually they hit a stone wall so the only possible solution was to have it as it is now. Maybe for next Winamp release DrO can make something to the engine so it can...

Sponsored Links: