You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 6:51am

Author: martin.deimos

cPro2 styler

nice skin w/ contrast! The first thing that spots to my eyes is the bad kerning/antialiasing of the songtitle. I guess this is a problem with white font on orange. Maybe it would be cool to change the font to a bolder one or change the color?

Tuesday, December 17th 2013, 9:53pm

Support Post-Winamp

YeaI think SkYce was my first skin with this technique. Still I think Ebonite has the better tweaked script Hell, I should have spent some time to tweak wasabi to allow overlays and desktop alpha when I had access to the sources...

Monday, December 16th 2013, 10:59am

Support Post-Winamp

We had a sync script somewhere in the forums that kept containers in sync w/ others. I think we added this to Ebonite2

Wednesday, December 11th 2013, 8:58pm

Support Post-Winamp

We'll stick around for sure. Maybe we'll also have some new stuff, who knows...

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 9:36pm

[Skin in progress 59%] leetAMP_1.0

As for the standardframe hack, need to remember now where we put it it I think it was ebonite and Skyce. Maybe have a look at the latter. I'm not much of help atm, since i have no Windows Development Environment

Wednesday, October 26th 2011, 10:30pm

Can't download Cpro

Thx, I've fixed that

Friday, July 15th 2011, 3:50pm

cPro Orca

cool. the colors area bit bright and hard to read. But i guess that's how the original orca skin also looked like? Colorthemes?

Saturday, June 25th 2011, 11:13am

cPro Orca

yay turning out nice!

Monday, June 13th 2011, 3:29pm

cPro Orca

cool, NP!

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 8:10am

cPro Orca

sure, remember this one! try (untested): Source code 1 <layer x="37" y="-101" relatx="0" relaty="1" ghost="1" image="custom.mainframe.bottomleft"/> u might need to adjust the -101 to -HEIGHTOFTHEORCAIMAGE-MARGINTOTHEBOTTOM hope this helps

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 8:07am

[WIP] cPro Zen

wow, turned out great! Too bad that I've switched from Windows to Linux recently, so I cannot test right now.

Monday, May 30th 2011, 7:12pm

Call to Design II

so, die in a fire damn spambots

Tuesday, April 5th 2011, 11:17pm

[Skin in progress 41%] Encodid_1.0

you can be as minimalistic w/ the shade es you like. no drawers, no eq

Friday, March 25th 2011, 2:56pm

yea those snappoints can be adjusted - atleast for normal windows. but there is still a problem: if you select a window w/ shadow this shadow will overlay other windows

Friday, March 25th 2011, 2:54pm

Komodo winamp skin problems !

thx for letting us know. I'll have a look during the weekend

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 7:27pm

sure but if i look at the frame as it is posted above, we should try to achieve this w/o the hack, since it uses some performance. Just if we want transparent regions or shadows then it might be wise.

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 7:25pm

Komodo winamp skin problems !

you seem to be right. can you try if this works with an older verion of winamp (5.5x)? In the meantime we will try to work this out.

Sponsored Links: