You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

Saturday, December 9th 2006, 4:31pm

Author: SarKnagel

SC Logo Contest

hmm not sure if I understood you correctly.. winston's work fits into the regulations, but does navigatsio's do as well? or to be more specific: is this ok? if so, I'll do a full "skin consortium"

Sunday, September 3rd 2006, 12:16pm

[Finished Skin] iNTELLIdesign

greetings I've overworked the color themes, some of them were kinda obsolete imho and the seeker was colored wrong here and there here's the file if anyone feels like updating the skin http://mitglied.lycos.de/sarknagel/color-presets.xml thx

Saturday, August 26th 2006, 9:22am

Designs in Progress (screenshots of skin(s) your working on)

holy... :shock: imho that's incredible.. I can't figure out how to do almost anything of this in photoshop, leaves my jaw open, really so much depth and structure, awesome :o very curious where this is going

Saturday, July 29th 2006, 3:42pm

I thought I already said that you can release it after you added some more color themes to it. go right ahead, I have nothing to add

Friday, July 14th 2006, 4:59pm

[Finished Skin] Resin

dolphins are gay sharks! just what I was thinking when I saw the pic the skin itself.. hm... not much there, not much to say :> what I see should work as a simple skin

Sunday, July 2nd 2006, 1:46pm

Dear Lord Help me...I'm skinning for wa5.

not the mindset? the graphics look much better than mine imho :? keep it going, I'm sure it'll turn out well

Saturday, July 1st 2006, 7:04am

[Skin Proposal] Gesture

meh :? they always look cartoonish how in the hell am I supposed to get rid of that silly cartoon style of mine? =P

Friday, June 30th 2006, 12:24pm

Dear Lord Help me...I'm skinning for wa5.

the graphics look ok imho only the design (a digital camera with Apple Finder buttons? ) might not be the best for a winamp skin you'll come up with something somehow, just try to create some other designs, I'm sure they'll look good

Thursday, June 29th 2006, 8:04pm

[Skin Proposal] Gesture

small update, did some modification (abandoned layer styles ) seems still a little empty.. gotta have to think of some more eye candy :? edit: different colors

Thursday, June 29th 2006, 12:35pm

[WIP] CORE ****

well put, SLoB *applauds* If I weren't working on something else and had more time from next week on I'd help finishing this, cause the design is hella neat

Wednesday, June 28th 2006, 6:25pm

Problem with skin

here you are http://mitglied.lycos.de/sarknagel/clear.png tutorial time: 1. create a new image in photoshop with 1x1 pixel 2. save it as *.png

Sunday, June 25th 2006, 11:06pm

[Skin Proposal] Gesture

but highlighting is so painful :lol: nah you're right, gotta improve there but no bevels on the displays all by myself, do you think it looks better?

Sunday, June 25th 2006, 10:27pm

Rains are here... yippeee

India isn't south globe :?

Sunday, June 25th 2006, 10:13pm

[Skin Proposal] Gesture

I went a little further with this as you can see: and I thought about something like this: the buttons below the info panel slide out on mouse over, other controls - such like equalizer, config, playlist, you name it - shall appear after performing a mouse gesture which the user can configure; in this case the cbuttons slide back and the stuff you want slides out the display above the songticker will show vis modes the songticker itself shows the previous and next song of the playlist as well, t...

Saturday, June 24th 2006, 11:47pm

[Finished Skin] Vortex

I'd really like to see what you're coming up with next. looking forward to some more innovations but it's always hard to come up with something new after you've recently presented something like Vortex

Saturday, June 24th 2006, 11:48am

[Skin Proposal] Gesture

no you can't trigger actions accidently. like in firefox or opera you define a mouse button that has to be pressed while performing the gesture, usually the right button as I already said I'd use some gestures to open menus, like equalizer, config etc. on mouseover the cbuttons will be unfolded, but you'd be able to pin them so that they could be always visible I'm basically thinking about a context sensitive device which you can control intuitively, and mouse gestures are just perfect for this ...

Saturday, June 24th 2006, 11:12am

[Skin Proposal] Gesture

edit: [scroll down for gfx & concept] is it possible to implement mouse gestures into winamp skins? or maybe it could be realized with a plugin (future versions of mspp? ) I just thought about this because I love working with mouse gestures in firefox and it would be ├╝ber neat to just wave with your mouse over the skin and open some new controls this is essential for my new skin idea >_> struggling with the graphics atm, I'll probably show you in a few days

Friday, June 23rd 2006, 10:37pm

[WIP] CORE ****

that's the challenge in designing a good skin: to combine a neat design with an intuitive interface I like this challenge (of course I could do better and will try to). it's all about look&feel

Friday, June 23rd 2006, 9:38pm

[WIP] CORE ****

I was thinking the same; the general shape, the vis, colors etc. the similarities are just too clear

Friday, June 23rd 2006, 10:08am

great, hope we can finish it during the next week because after that I'll only be online at the weekends

Sponsored Links: