You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

Thursday, February 25th 2010, 7:08pm

Author: transistor09

Do you use the Shademode?

To make a toolbar (like WMP, if that is what you mean) you would need to hard-code it to the skin engine. I don't think Winamp/modern skin engine development team would be just be giving away the source.

Wednesday, February 24th 2010, 9:00pm

@Cozmoz: yes... OK, no. I use global hotkeys. Although I open up the main window just to check the name of the song.

Wednesday, February 24th 2010, 6:34pm

I mostly use no interface at all

Sunday, January 31st 2010, 8:36am

Surprise - Skin Consortium v4

Jikaru, It's back; you'll need to wait sometime for the browser to clean the cache though.

Thursday, January 28th 2010, 6:26pm

Apple Tablet Leak

I didn't mean to say that iPad doesn't exist, it's just not in these pictures. I wouldn't want to get one because it's not going to replace neither computer nor phone. Unless it's a high precision drawing tablet (which I highly doubt) it falls low in my wish-list.

Wednesday, January 27th 2010, 2:02pm

Apple Tablet Leak

I would flag booth of them fake because first has incorrect diffuse shadows an the second lacks photography artifacts clearly visible in background. Second picture has unbelievable composition as a "leak" too. Devices differ. The one in wired.com looks real though (with all that "censorship" especially).

Friday, November 27th 2009, 9:33am

Corner Arm 3-D

I was doing the same thing! I hate to admit it, even now I couldn't tell where to put it...

Sunday, November 22nd 2009, 4:59pm

Corner Arm 3-D

Well, the SVN is a system that helps developers, working on the same project, easily get the newest versions of all files. If you are interested, go here and ask Martin to sign you up. That way I wouldn't need to make a new archive every time.

Friday, November 20th 2009, 10:39pm

Corner Arm 3-D

I've just added the rating system, go check out the SVN

Sunday, November 15th 2009, 4:45pm

Corner Arm 3-D

Check out the SVN, I've added motion blur! Now the player looks more live. Also, don't ask for a stronger effect because I'm using an expensive method and I had this started rendering since yesterday and only finished now. [edit]Hey, someone should fix the color-themes for standard frame! (because I know no $#it about it )[/edit]

Wednesday, November 11th 2009, 9:46pm

Corner Arm 3-D

You modified an old version, Martin, I fixed it.

Wednesday, November 11th 2009, 6:58pm

Corner Arm 3-D

Some changes in the SVN. Added backup nav group (when the main is hidden) and changed open-close button. Going to add config "tab" and some switches in there next. If someone can't follow SVN just ask and I'll post a zip. [edit]Oh snap! double post. Anyway, config added.[/edit]

Wednesday, November 11th 2009, 6:56pm

Corner Arm 3-D

Some changes in the SVN. Added backup nav group (when the main is hidden) and changed open-close button. Going to add config "tab" and some switches in there next.

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 4:18pm

Corner Arm 3-D

Would it be OK if I rewrote something at the SVN? [edit]See what I did there[/edit]

Monday, November 2nd 2009, 12:54pm

Corner Arm 3-D

I have a Google account with a same name so my mail is just the @google.com appended. I'm sending only the skin now (no dev files)

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 7:02pm

Corner Arm 3-D

Quoted if you hover the mouse over this area, a menu could slide out! Yeah, right now it only does pop up menu on click Hey, what was that about that SVN server?..

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 6:40pm

Corner Arm 3-D

Hey, what do you think about this as layout switch button? Anything else I come up with just interferes with the whole interface.

Friday, October 30th 2009, 8:33pm

Corner Arm 3-D

I've been working, making a site; back right now. Quoted from "and1945" I know its alpha, but I found a bug.... i think. I have seen that earlier. It must be engine's fault (might be possible to fix in "SC Text Object"?). Right now I am waiting for the Zeo's interface version psd. Also might need to implement some more features too. Attaching latest build.

Saturday, October 24th 2009, 9:20am

impossible to download anything from site - kinda useless

So he can't download but he can make posts? You have to be registered to do that. I think he's mocking us.

Sponsored Links: