You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 170.

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 5:58am

Author: leechbite

Komodo winamp skin problems !

You are on the right track, latest winamp update seems to break the @SKINSPATH@ command.

Monday, May 31st 2010, 6:08pm

AlbumArt+ Widget v1.0

Thats a bit weird.

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 1:12pm

AlbumArt+ Widget v1.0

Thanks Martin. Ill check into that.

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 5:53pm

AlbumArt+ Widget v1.0

Hi. Thanks for that. Amazon downloading is broken atm. They made some changes to data fetching. Hopefully the site has some APIs.

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 11:52am

iPhone App

Yeah that would be awesome! Atm you cant install 3rd party skins yet.

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 10:01am

iPhone App

it was freaking confusing! that's awesome Ralph! i still need to do upgrade and fixes on the current version for memory management improvements. good idea on making it free. although i like the idea of having a lite version. with over 110,000 apps, its kinda hard to get noticed. martin: great idea on a winamp skin, might not be hard. internally all skins in the app are defined through xml format. making a downloadable skin might not be too hard. if anybody else would like to do a winamp port, le...

Monday, December 21st 2009, 10:05am

iPhone App

Hello everyone! Been away from winamp skinning for few months now to learn iphone development. It was a hard but finally got my first app approved and published! LeechTunes I have some promo codes for free downloads (only on US iTunes though), PM me if want one. Ill probably be releasing a free lite version as well next year. Happy Holidays! -Jory

Wednesday, August 12th 2009, 10:08am

Komodo Skins Wanted $75 for 3

ill check on this. if the error is on installing new skins for it then it shouldn't be the transparent SF. EDIT: So far no errors/crash here. I installed those 2 skins with Komodo installed, no error. I did everything again with NO Komodo installed and it prompted to install komodo, redirected to komodo website and switched to classic skin, still no error. On previous posts, i noticed the error was when installing a skin with no Komodo installed, the error could be on warning.maki script. Can I ...

Monday, August 10th 2009, 10:12am

Contest Winners!

well deserved winners! great job!

Monday, August 10th 2009, 10:10am

Congrats to SC's Martin!

great stuff martin!

Monday, August 10th 2009, 10:07am

Komodo Skins Wanted $75 for 3

what's the error QH? ill check on it.

Monday, August 3rd 2009, 7:59pm

ClassicPro Skinning Contest 2009 - Skins & Members Vote

everything's so beautiful! great job everyone! i'm torn between "cirQ" and "colors". love the "colors" on "cirQ".

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 2:40pm

[WIP 50%] cPro_Colors

Congrats Veroka! ur designs always amazes me.

Friday, July 31st 2009, 8:22pm

Which OS Do You Use?

XP here. A lot of bigger companies take a bit longer to upgrade their systems. Like my work just recently upgraded to ie7, since they cant afford incompatibilties on current systems they have.

Sunday, June 28th 2009, 4:11pm

Weird Playlist Search Problem

it happens the same here. might be a winamp prob not cpro.

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 10:14am

VLC Skin Contest

looks awesome martin. just voted for subX. i think you gonna win this.

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 10:16am

Komodo Winamp Touchscreen (Calling All regulars)

will check on this crashing. does anybody have the same problem? edit: just tested, it seems fine here. try to reinstall the latest komodo and the lastest komodo-nos, you might have an older one. http://www.leechbite.com/projects/Komodo…10_UNLOCKED.exe http://www.quad-helix.com/Komodo-Nos.wal

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 2:23pm

Komodo NOS

nice one Quad!

Saturday, June 13th 2009, 8:03pm

AlbumArt+ Widget v1.0

thanks. ill check on those suggestions.

Sponsored Links: