You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, February 2nd 2007, 4:57pm

Author: Squiffy

[Finished Lite Skin] 1010 Fullscreen

I'm afraid any sloganising on your part might be a bit premature as I've just discovered, to my horror, that the song ticker disappearing bug thingy comes back whenever you restart winamp. Despite how many times you delete studio.xnf Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me? ##EDIT## I've also notice a few too many colour themes entrys in the right click menu. Heres a screen cap showing both problems.

Friday, February 2nd 2007, 3:35pm

ah, thanks for the tip. That got it sorted. Still rather irritating though.

Friday, February 2nd 2007, 10:41am

haha, I've just had a fiddle and now I cant get the song ticker at all for anything. So much for do it yourself. *fiddles some more* Uninstalling and reinstalling the skin don't appear to stop the problem. however after I do reinstall the skin all of its settings from before (colour theme, pane position, etc etc) seem to remain. Is there a file that saves this information somewhere I can delete or otherwise modify?

Friday, February 2nd 2007, 12:34am

First off, what an awesome looking skin. Sadly however I've got a bug report. When you play tracks with non english characters they don't show up properly on the song ticker with its lovely font. eg: the ö in Motörhead turns into a straight line thingy. Other than that, great work.

Sponsored Links: