You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Monday, September 12th 2011, 10:53am

Author: SLoB

Komodo problems

yea he's toast!

Monday, May 31st 2010, 9:20pm

ebonite window mode

It also has right click context menu too

Monday, February 8th 2010, 11:02pm

RGB Colour Changer (WIP 5%)

hahah, last year, hmm it could happen in 2010

Friday, November 20th 2009, 12:32am

Xion 1.0 Build 125 Public Release OUT NOW!! GO GRAB IT

Cliff over at Xion HQ has just release the public build 125 after over a year of extensive fixes, changes, additions. Loads of cool stuff in Xion is making it one of the great players out there which is easy to skin. What you waiting for? Go Grab The Latest Xion Build NOW!!!! EDIT:Here is the last update (April 2013), that News page is a bit outdated. The new build has a new default skin design -quite awesome- by Pureav.

Thursday, November 12th 2009, 12:56pm

[POLL] cPro - Google Chrome

Quoted from "Spannerz" Don't hate me, but I use safari... I grew up with Netscape and when safari came out, I guess I just switched to it and stayed... It also seems to run MUCH faster on my system... Anyways, if any of you guys want the Chrome graphics exported and packaged, just give me a yell, I have some software to view the application .dll's where the images are stored We don't really rip here, we redesign! Anyone can use a resource hack but it takes skill to design!

Friday, November 6th 2009, 10:00am

Anything to take note of when coding MAKI?

There's a sticky thread - maki pack in the winamp modern skins forum section on the winamp forum. I think it's up to date, we should host one here and think we do somewhere in the depths. There is also a script to add shell support for right clicking an .m file and compiling it in the byteworks section here.

Friday, November 6th 2009, 9:58am

window Docking / Resizing Problem related to taskbar in windows 7

No worries Paul with some of the stuff in Winamp it can be down to skins. Try it on the default Bento or modern skin, it should do the same thing.

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 10:10pm

window Docking / Resizing Problem related to taskbar in windows 7

Hi Paul, Welcome to the SC Forum I've noticed cPro is rather freaky when it starts up, however what you describe there and what I've just tested we have no control over, that is Winamp doing the docking. This is also why some skins have docking disabled as they don't support resizing, for example a fixed sized skin will not behave correctly if docking is enabled. People still request docking on some skins I've noticed here and there but don't realise the issues of the limitations. Maybe (and a B...

Tuesday, November 3rd 2009, 5:58pm

Now Playing Album Art Aspect Ratio

Yep, I agree Pieter, I reckon it would need to have some kind of cover if ratio is held as you said, it's the only workaround really.

Tuesday, November 3rd 2009, 1:16pm

Now Playing Album Art Aspect Ratio

The album art in Now Playing Tab doesn't support aspect ratio for respective album covers. - I don't think this is a bug per se as it would look weird if the cover is not aligned with the CD Case, however user stian has reported it. Checkout the pics below, do we add in a user toggle option to keep aspect ratio or should it stay as is otherwise it would look worse?

Tuesday, November 3rd 2009, 10:03am

Anything to take note of when coding MAKI?

It's a coding scripting library which is a C derivative and allows you to interface the UI to the functionality Winamp provides and goes by the name of MAKI = Make A Killer Interface. It looks like huana is spamming senseless nonsense in the forum this morning!

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 2:06pm

Layout size problem, URL button?

try changing <container id="Main" to <container id="main"

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 12:36pm

Yea as martin said, otherwise you will get a null maki error as your script can't find its target as it has not been declared.

Saturday, October 31st 2009, 11:18am

Create a script folder, keep your maki scripts in there and just add the call below in your xml group file where you want to use the button <script id="yoururl.script" file="scripts/yourmakifilenamehere.maki"/>

Thursday, October 29th 2009, 1:49pm

Which OS Do You Use?

I would stick it on a new drive tbh, keep hold of the xp hdd in the meantime just in case you need to go back to it laptop or not. I got my Win7 Pro box last wed from pre-order but not installed it yet lol Not looking forward to installs, lets hope Photoshop behaves this time as adobes PS installer is sh*te

Wednesday, October 28th 2009, 4:53pm

playlist has been moved

It only supports a few pixels border, any more than that and its gone. We should look at reviewing/redefining borders in cpro2 cos there is a lot more we can do with them imo.

Friday, October 23rd 2009, 9:30am

impossible to download anything from site - kinda useless

Firefox works fine pieter, I suspect toolman_fixit doesn't actually know how to fix it and got out the wrong side of bed lol Have you tried clicking on the actual download button, which is clearly marked for skins?

Friday, October 23rd 2009, 9:27am

Which OS Do You Use?

Is it explaining the obvious day today? Your post is useful how? Just vote lol

Friday, October 23rd 2009, 9:25am

useless garbage

There will always be a better idiot! toolman_fixit - rather than rant why not tell us what the issue is, it may not even be ClassicPro, could be a number of things. Remember by clicking on the optional buttons on the installer you are making the decision, we do our utmost to make sure things work as smoothly as they can. If you give us more info then we can help rather than flaming us with a useless garbage post.

Sponsored Links: