You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 371.

Wednesday, December 11th 2013, 3:42pm

Author: Spannerz

Support Post-Winamp

No, I will not be supporting Winamp itself should it become disbanded, however, I will be continuing to support my Winamp skins for the next few years, much to the delight to our many followers. I also urge the SC community to keep modding, keep designing and keep improving - you never know, SCPro might end up the unofficial go-to system for people still wanting to use Winamp! Regardless, I still see a future for Amptunes, as well as my indev skin Amplitude, so I will be continuing those into th...

Saturday, November 23rd 2013, 6:06am

Winamp Closure - Ramblings of an Insomniac

I completely agree. I've only built a few select skins for Winamp in my time, but to this day I have been supporting them (Namely Amptunes, with a new version of it coming out in a few days). I will continue to do-so for a while after Winamp has been scrapped, but my milage will vary. Really, all we have to chose from now that's big-name is iTunes and WMP. Both are clouse-sourced, clusterfucks to use, and have terrible sound quality. Perhaps we could build a system similar to XBMC? As in, a dedi...

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 2:32pm

Winamp Closure - Ramblings of an Insomniac

There could be three paths here, guys. First would be Microsoft buying it, which they're promptly probably Metro-ify it, or just merge it (along with Shoutcast) into XBOX-Music. I wouldn't have an issue with this, but it would not be Winamp as we know it. Second would be it becoming Open-source. Naturally, this is my ideal scenario Would be amazing - the stuff we could do with it! Third would be shooting it like a horse and sending it to AOL's Glue factory, and letting all the members move over ...

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 2:02pm

What now?

Bit peeved off at the thought of this. Signed the petition up top^ although I don't think that will do much. If MS buy Winamp, that may mean longer support, but in the end they too might axe it or integrate it. IMHO Open-source it or GTFO

Monday, February 4th 2013, 2:06am

Winamp Media Centre 2013

I couldn't agree more - large but not TOO big I will probably develop this as a Cpro2 xui skin, too.

Monday, February 4th 2013, 2:03am

Amptunes 6

Thanks PJN, I might look into it. Does it require CPro to be installed on the client/end-user's machine?

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 3:39pm

Amptunes 6

I'm not too much of an Apple fanatic these days, due to their childish, unprofessional behaviour in regards to Patent-trolling and their other shenanigans. Not to mention the "F**k off, don't even bother asking for our permission" reply I got from their legal rep when I enquired about including apple-interfacing programming on one of my business' inventions... While microsoft actually gave me a "Absolutely, and good luck, we hope your project is a success!" response. However, I cannot let my pro...

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 3:09pm

ClassicPro v2.00 Beta 2 (19 Dec 2012)

Loving the new version of SCPro2, guys! Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I've been busy with university and starting my own business (computer hardware maintenance and disposal) - I'll get straight to it, I'm noticing some graphical conflicts in the file information area at the bottom where text appears to be optimised for a different pixel layout than that of my screen - that or cleartype is bugged for Winamp in that area. I'm attaching an example (sorry for bad handwriting btw), which ...

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 2:49pm

Winamp Media Centre 2013

Well, I'm thinking a feature design similar to that of Winamp Portrait's sidebar (cover art, visualiser, playlist and EQ) but with a more fulscreen-like appeal. Might even develop a Milkdrop preset to match. I was inspired by looking at some new Winamp skins, as well as Foobar/AIMP skins and Photoshop... I'm thinking something mid to dark gray, somewhat metro, but more reminiscent of my previous skins. It's been a while, but I'd love to get back into skinning. It's not a teaser, but here's a pro...

Sunday, February 3rd 2013, 3:38am

Winamp Media Centre 2013

Hi guys. Here's something I yanked from my repository, a small project I had been working on for a few months about a year or two ago. More info soon.

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 8:01am

Cpro2 - Continued development?

Hey guys - whoever is working on SCPro II, please lemme know? And can ya send me a copy of the work in progress so I can start looking at skinning? Also, may I write a skin to be included with SCPro II? Cheers. ~Julian/Spannerz

Sunday, August 26th 2012, 4:48am

Cpro::Two - Development 2012

Sounds good guys! I was working on it for a while but my system crashed and I lost some progress... If you's would like some GUI help let me know mmkay?

Monday, July 9th 2012, 5:40am

Vertical cover flow

I belive so... you might get away with it though, I've never tried it

Friday, July 6th 2012, 2:05pm

Vertical cover flow

shouldn't be a problem... Keep this rule of thumb in mind: If a Video, Media, Playlist, Visualiser (like Milkdrop) or Browser is embedded, transparency just disappears.

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 1:45pm

Vertical cover flow

I mean like the bottom left and bottom right ones. The smaller ones at the top would be alright though (trust me, as soon as as playlist or media library goes there, transparency just goes away...)

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 5:47am

Vertical cover flow

We sould have to scrap transparency.. Unless we can make a NEW library ourselves, and enable transparency compat in it...

Monday, June 11th 2012, 8:34am

Well... the world is moving to the Mobile Market - The Aero UI in Cpro2 Default is actually slowly phasing out... Shame, it still looks good and it's not even that old... Still though, I'm doing a redesign that is a cross between aero and Metro. Hmm, perhaps I could create a mobile media player for SCPro? I'm alkready working on a mobile/ipad project for my university, haha, so I'll be learning iOS programming. Shouldn't be hard to adapt drivers etc. for an app, both are C or derivitives

Monday, June 11th 2012, 8:28am

Satin !!

Sexy skin! ,

Monday, May 28th 2012, 12:34am

A fullscreen view would be awesome - but what if it was like, for example, the stick-mode player at the top and the rest of the screen taken up by library, vis, video, etc...

Thursday, May 17th 2012, 4:35am

PJN, for Aminifu's suggestion, a Fullscreen button could be overlayed over the Media Library window, but a problem would have to be getting it to work every damn time. Aminifu - a possibility could be so it's always of a decent window size? a lot of screens these days are quite large...

Sponsored Links: