You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

Monday, August 4th 2014, 1:22pm

Author: ttuoli

Looking for skinner for new audio player.

Thx for the tips Victhor. Il definitely go spread the information soon. Right now im trying to improve the user experience and polish what i have. There is always something to fix. I get some feedback from people so i have lots of things to do for now. I made lots of improvements since i posted here. I dare to say now that the app is can be used without any major inconveniences. Oh yeah, ill say it again, any feedback would be appreciated, anyone is welcome to try the app. The only downside is t...

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 10:58pm

Looking for skinner for new audio player.

Hi, Im looking for someone willing to create a skin for player application im currently developing. But first, a little intro. Who are you? Ive been a member here for a while (year or two) ever since i found out about cPro for Winamp (which i love and still use). I made some improvements to ChapterList widget hoping to make cPro better and that i would give at least something back to the community. Why are you here? Because i always thought Winamp was somewhat lacking (at least considering my ov...

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 12:02am

cPro2 styler

I love it. Great work!

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 6:16am

cPro2 Dark Aluminum Final!

Pretty cool

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 8:54pm

ClassicPro v2.02 beta build for testing

Great! ill give this a test right away

Saturday, August 17th 2013, 1:31pm

Chapterlist Widget for ClassicPro (2012-12-19)

no im not working on this anymore because i dare to say its finished already. Grab the zip file in this post with the version im using on daily basis with no problems. As i mentioned depending on the skin you are using some buttons might be off position, but that's small price to pay. Im using C Pro2 Minimal beta skin and GUI is ok. In case anyone wants to try this and doesnt know what to do with the files: How to install: - install chapterlist latest version if you dont have it - download zip i...

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 8:44am

i see, thx for info what is wrong with me - cant even upload one attachment right... now it works btw the gui for the widget appears to be broken on some skins, not sure why. I made this on cPro2 minimalist skin and there the gui is bug free

Sunday, June 9th 2013, 2:51pm

Thx for answers. I fixed the attachment hopefully it works now. @7 - Tooltip is a no go huh. In that case id like to use EditBox with multiline="true" but for that i assume i need to use Text with wrap="true" . I dont understand how to bind the two elements together though. I cant find any documentation on this. @8 - I understand that there is no 'write to tag' support. What i meant is that i could handle coding the whole code from scratch. Opening file, finding the tag, writing/reading it, etc....

Friday, June 7th 2013, 7:05pm

Sorry for being incomprehensible... 1 - yes, id like to wrap the lines. I call it 'breaking lines since: wiki 2 - i see 3 - basically im looking for implementation of the following: GuiList object; object.height=object.numRows*object.row_height(). I can do this with script, but id like to manage this purely in that object defining .xml. Is it possible? For example Dropdown List menu is always only as big as needed. I am including the files .maki and .xml for chapterlist widget, in case you want ...

Friday, June 7th 2013, 5:59pm

To WinAmp or not to WinAmp...

Im certainly hardcore winamp user. Music Bee recently came to my attention and i am even considering switching. Know, that if cPro didnt exist, i would have no dilemma. music bee Im wondering, being unaware of the complexity of a project/plugin as cPro, how hard would it be to port the whole thing to Music Bee? I dont know much about MB now, but it looks like it even supports some winamp plugins. How much standalone cPro is? How deep is it rooted in WInamp?

Friday, June 7th 2013, 5:55pm

Resampling of album cover art

can you be more specific? what programs did you encountered similar graphics artefacts? also, i dont think its really a tough problem to solve. If Google picassa (for example) provides ability to seamlessly zoom in and out (real time), how hard must it be to make image resampling artifacts-free? Im sorry, but im not buying it.

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 1:54am

ClassicPro v2 Final Released!

Victor (or anyone), can you point me some direction for possible culprits behind this bug? I would like to check out the codes and see if there isnt something i can do. Like checking out sections of code dealing with code where cPro could theoretically get entangled in some thread for playing. I think that while loading cover for flac files, the cover loading entangles with playing process and causes the 'infinite reload'. Im sure there are not that many pieces of code where this could happen.

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 1:45am

i played around with this widget and implemented 'zero chapters' functionality (check my previous message). Its not completely bug free yet. Id like to ask for permission to share this - since its not my work as i only edited and added to existing files. i also have some questions 1 is breaking lines possible? for list object (GUIList) i mean. If the string is too big, id like it to break. Like changing the number of rows in one element of the list. 2 a bit 'off' but does anyone know something a...

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 1:08am

Resampling of album cover art

i always had a problem with jerky pictures that were not downsampled correctly by winamp. These pictures display very annoying artefacts. Recently i came to discover, that if you save the picture to relatively 'pretty' size like 1200px instead of weird size like 1237px the artifacts go away completely. I am not completely sure yet what causes this - bad (improper) size ratio of the picture or simple unusual width or height that winamp cant downsample well. Maybe only one coordinate is guilty of ...

Monday, May 27th 2013, 5:15pm

yes, it doesnt matter whether the cover is in tag or folder, cpu load spikes either way.

Sunday, May 26th 2013, 12:49pm

great, ill wait for him then i have done some more testing and it appears cover is automatically detected in real time only when FLAC files are being played. Or more precisely - its not happening with mp3 files.

Friday, May 24th 2013, 6:40pm

thx for help by real time i mean that if i rename the file to name winamp can detect, it IMMEDIATELLY pops up in winamp, its immediately detected and displayed. Its kind of neat to be honest. But its gotta be reloading the image on every cycle... There is some slider in winamp properties where you can adjust time period for cpu cycle. Not sure what that is but it doesnt appear to have any impact on my problem. But i see cPro works with beta Winamp, so im gonna try that and see what hapens. - lat...

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 11:58pm

To WinAmp or not to WinAmp...

is this a winamp bitching thread? if it is, i could easily join... only yesterday i lost my whole database again. Its 5th or 6th time it happened. I lost all playcount information and some of my top fav songs were reaching 200!! Plus i had a really clever system of sorting songs based on rating and playcount which allowed me to achieve theoretically infinite accuracy of rating (5stars x number of times listening it the song). Have to slowly rebuild playcounts again... At least for the first time...

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 11:18pm

Album Art no stretch

yeah that complete stretching would be nice. Similarly, picturebox widget doesnt use all its space for widescreen covers, its bugging me a bit. and yeah, good job on cPro guys. the best plugin i have ever used in my life - by far. It enhanced my fav and only passable(for me) media player a lot since i started using cPro. But i am a perfectionist and you know how it goes... Answer one question and 2 will pop up. The same with possibilities...

Wednesday, May 22nd 2013, 10:15pm

i managed to pinpoint a bug symptoms: unusually high CPU load (anywhere up to 90% (Athlon X2 5000)) cause: cover picture in info_viewer widget note: high cpu load continues even when the widget is not visible its been driving me crazy as hell. I was suspecting PictureBox to be causing this but i was wrong. At first i though its something to do with resolution of the picture and big size (i have 2k+ px covers). I played around with the covers in photoshop and sometimes it helped, but only rarely....

Sponsored Links: