You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 164.

Saturday, September 28th 2013, 12:43pm

Author: Mertcan

cPro2 - divx (w.i.p.)

Thank you for trying, but don't worry, I believe I can work on this skin next weekend.

Friday, September 27th 2013, 9:13pm

cPro2 - divx (w.i.p.)

No, I didn't try with a resource extractor. I don't know much about that.

Friday, September 27th 2013, 8:31pm

cPro2 - divx (w.i.p.)

Yes, you are right. I took the images from screenshot and I am trying to separate from its background.

Friday, September 27th 2013, 8:16pm

cPro2 - divx (w.i.p.)

I attached the test build. Its control buttons are themeable but not perfect. I am working on a better one but I must have free time and motivation to finish it. Today I finished 7 more pixels!

Friday, September 27th 2013, 7:38pm

cPro2 - divx (w.i.p.)

Yes but it is not complete. It takes too much time for me to make buttons themeable. Because of I don't have original image files, I am giving transparency pixel by pixel And I didn't touch it for mounths.

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 10:01pm

cPro2 - HOLOlike

I like the winshade via resizing. I was thinking something like that for my skin. If you find a not disrupting way to put close button when minimum size that will be cool.

Monday, March 11th 2013, 11:05am

cPro2 - minimal

Yes, I have cPro 2.01 final installed. I also deleted studio.xnf file but it is still same.

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 9:22pm

cPro2 - minimal

This is what I seeing with the skin. Other skins are fine but only this skin has this problem for me.

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 1:33pm

cPro2 - minimal

Congrats for final! I found a small problem at color themes drawer. The previous button use wrong image.

Monday, March 4th 2013, 8:01pm

cPro2 - divx (w.i.p.)

Quoted from "Victhor" I have a "version 0.10", I may have renamed it wrong ("0.10" instead of "0.1"), or this should be 0.11? Sorry for confusion, I numbered them mathematical (So 0.9=0.90=0.900... & 0.9>0.10). For example now I am using 0.99 version The next version will be final 1.0.

Friday, March 1st 2013, 10:08pm

cPro2 - divx (w.i.p.)

First post updated. It is almost final. It will have a winshade and be more suitable for color themes in a later version. Changes: About, three stage scrollbars and tab icons, reader and other small changes.

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 7:58pm

cPro2 - minimal

Quoted from "Victhor" Excellent! I REEEALLY like the alternative mode!! I am thinking exatly same about alternate mod

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 10:24pm

Lyrics Widget

I was thinking like that because there wasn't anybody try to do it up to this time.

Friday, February 15th 2013, 2:00pm

Lyrics Widget

Is it so hard to make a lyrics widget that reads lyrics from ID3 tags? If not it will be wonderful to have a one in the widgets areas.

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 11:01pm

cPro2 - divx (w.i.p.)

First post updated. Getting closer to final. Changes: Notifier, pledit.bmp, sui comp buttons and other small changes.

Wednesday, February 13th 2013, 12:02pm

cPro2 - minimal

Quoted from "pjn123" All these components reuse allot of their code so changing just for one won't be so easy anymore. Will search for another solution. Will also post a new version of cpro2 soon. As for the bug, the one in the about window is already fixed here (I hope). You can send me the fullscreen bug then I'll look at it. But if you want you can replace your maximize script with the one in cPro2 - Winamp for Mac Sync (with the added bonus of a faked AeroSnap mode). I see that with the aer...

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 3:09pm

Author: MerTcaN

cPro2 - divx (w.i.p.)

Thank you Victhor. pjn123, can we have different images for each functions of the multi-button? Also I am open for any other ideas for the skin.

Friday, February 8th 2013, 9:24pm

cPro2 - divx (w.i.p.)

cPro has everything we need, why we have to put all those things again? It is just cPro with some basic controls but it is not for people who want a small skin. I think that I have to find a solution for how can I use it with smaller size than its minimum size for now. Maybe with smaller size volume and shuffle/repeat part can be hidden.

Friday, February 8th 2013, 6:57pm

cPro2 - divx (w.i.p.)

A cPro2 xui skin with using DivX Software Player skin. Not completed yet. Edit: Updated to version 0.7 Edit2: Updated to version 0.9

Friday, February 8th 2013, 6:08pm

cPro2 - Winamp for Mac Sync (Completed)

It is correct now thanks! I will open a thread for my skin.

Sponsored Links: